I figure I'd give this a try. I give Dave's blog a read from time to time and it doesn't seem like it would take much. Of course, Lisa posts a good amount...I don't expect the same from Tina.
There are a few interesting things going on right now. Payton will be turning 6 months old next week! Boy how time goes fast. She seems to get a new "talent" every week. The latest one is buzzing her lips together while she's eating! Makes quite a mess. She's getting so big that its hard to hold her in one arm now. She's really getting wiggly too. She'll be crawling soon so then we'll really be on our toes.
I got back from a job interview in Minnesota on Tuesday. I think things went pretty well, so I'm just waiting to hear if I got the job. Its about an hour south of Minneapolis in Waseca. Nice little town which would be a welcome change of pace from Massachusetts! It would great to get back a little closer to family.
Oh yeah...almost forgot. I turn 30 tomorrow! Not that big of a deal...we'll go out to dinner at Smokey Bones (great pulled pork!) and maybe watch a movie when we get home.
The Cave
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment