I've been anxiously and somewhat patiently (at the same time if that's possible) waiting to hear about the interview I had almost two weeks ago. I emailed the office manager today just to politley ask what's going on. She informed me that the hiring manager was out sick for a few days and the HR person was also out and that everyone should be back on Monday. Hopefully I will hear something early next week. Its starting to drive me a little crazy not knowing. It seems as if our lives are on hold right now. Tina put the answer I got today this way: if they were going to turn me down, then anyone could make that phone call, but if they are going to hire me then they would need the manager and the HR person to get everythin together. She makes sense some times. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment