Well, the last 2 weeks have been totally crazy! There is so much to do when you move across the country! Selling house, buying house, opening/closing bank accounts, drivers liscences..... etc. We are finally getting everything together. We are getting close to being totally unpacked. Just 2 rooms left. Brian already posted about the nightmare moving day. I am so glad that it all worked out okay at the end of the day. What a stressful time though! Payton did great that day, I dont' know what I would have done if she was fussy!
It is nice to finally have the internet access again. I was beginning to feel totally isolated. We have met several of our neighbors, it is nice because noone has been in this neighborhood long. The first house was only done about a year and a half ago. Everyone so far seems very friendly, and there are quite a few of young children around too which will be nice for Payton.
The Cave
9 years ago
2 comments:
I was impressed just with the buying/selling/moving part... I didn't even think about bank accounts and all the address changing stuff! Now I'm really impressed - you guys are good!
Well, lets just say Aim, I am glad that it is over! I don't plan on moving anytime soon! Just a few loose ends now!
Post a Comment