
Well, to update on the potty training... apparently Payton could care less if she is walking around in soaking wet underwear. After 2 episodes last weekend of her fighting us to change into dry underwear we seem to have regressed (yet again) with the potty. We seemed SO close... We'll get there, hopefully sooner rather than later!
Last weekend we were able to meet up with our friend Allison for a couple of hours before she headed back to New England. She is 24 weeks pregnant and SO cute! It was so nice to see her. She brought Addison the cutest little giraffe. It looks perfect in her room Allison. Thanks! We had time to browse around Babies R Us. Hints for Allison and her registry, and we are in search of a car seat for Payton so that we can move Addison into Payton's convertible seats. We think we have the decision made, we just have to go and pick them up.
Addison rolled over from her back to her belly this week! She has done it several times now, but we never catch her actually doing it. We just find her on her belly yelling to be flipped over! She has discovered her toes too. She is really into a fun age right now. Something new every day it seems.
The girl's daycare has an annual Fourth of July parade. I worked that day (the 2nd) and I went because I didn't want Payton to wonder where we were. A lot of parents come. Well, she screamed and cried when I had to leave. And to think I went so she wouldn't cry! It was cute and they were dressed up in red white and blue. Our fourth was beautiful. We were outside most of the day. Payton just loves sliding into her little pool. And that night we had a nice view of the fireworks from our deck!
1 comment:
It was great to see you guys too! I'm still traveling - in Florida this week -
Post a Comment