Well, Happy Belated Mother's Day to all you mothers! We had a really great day... Brian made us a huge breakfast/brunch. I got some beautiful flowers and cards of course. When we were in Chicago a few weeks ago I was out shopping and I called Brian and told him that I just bought myself my Mother's Day gift. He knew I was shopping and I think his exact words were. "Where exactly are you?" I was at the Coach store feeling giddy about buying my first real Coach bag. (I have several knock off designer bags) So I bought a pink one of course! So anyway I have been using my Mother's day gift ever since. And and still giddy about it!
We are going to Mackinac Island with Brian's family in June and are staying that the Grand Hotel. The girls are will be with my parents. I was in search of a new dress. I must have tried on 50 dresses in the past month or so. I finally found one on Sunday. Thank goodness. We had Payton and Addie with us of course and Payton needs to learn the rules of the fitting room. Everyone walking by does not want to see Mumma half naked!
Before we left the mall Brian brought Payton to the bathroom. They were gone a long time and finally Brian came out and said that Payton would not go. She kept saying "there was a big poop Mumma! I want the bathroom with 2 potties!" She wanted the ladies room of course. So I took her in with me... Have you ever been in the bathroom and heard a mother try to shush her child because she is being embarrassing? Well, as soon as the stall door shut Payton was yelling "There was a big wide poop in there Mumma, and it was dirty! It was a M & M poop!" Well, no wonder she wouldn't go with that in the potty right?! She said "someone didn't flush that poop Mumma!" The more I tried to tell her to quiet down the more animated she got. I am sure I heard a chuckle from a few stalls down! She finished up and when we got back to the car I asked her what a M & M poop was. She looked at me and said "I think I saw some orange!"
The Cave
8 years ago
4 comments:
M&M poop, oh no! That was hilarious. I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day.
What an imagination! Honestly, you never know what that girl is going to say!;)
Yuck!! I can't look at M&Ms the same way again!
That is hilarious!!! I love that story!
Post a Comment