Here's my list
- Radiohead - OK Computer
- Pearl Jam - Ten
- Natalie Merchant - Ophelia (I bet you didn't see that coming)
- Pink Floyd - Delicate Sound of Thunder (Live double album)
- Del Amitri - Promotional compliation CD I got at winter carnival at Tech. It looks like Hatful of Rain: The Best of Del Amitri has some of the same songs.
Honerable mention:
Metallica - ...And Justice For All - This was one of the first two CDs I ever bought. The other was Great White ...Twice Shy -Both with ellipses, how weird!
Def Leppard - Hysteria - I think I wore the tape out
Bob Seger - Greatest Hits
Athenaeum - Radiance
There isn't anything too new but I don't listen to music the way I used to. Plus I think that its harder to find an entire CD that you want to listen to. A song or two there, but not the whole CD. Case in point: I just bought the Weezer Red album and other than Pork and Beans and Troublemaker I don't think the rest of the CD is all that good. I've only listened to it a couple of times so maybe I'll learn to tlike the rest of it. I really liked the Blue album.
I'll probably come up with a few more honerable mentions once I get home and look at what I have.
2 comments:
I still have that same Del Amitri demo CD from Tech! Pretty good list... Mine would include some Cranberries, Barenaked Ladies, Matchbox 20, Sarah McLachlan and Weezer...
Garret's list would definitely include OK Computer. :)
Mine would be Rock Spectacle (live CD by Barenaked Ladies). Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morrisette. Fashion Nugget by Cake. Throwing Copper or The Distance to Here by Live. Weezer's Blue Album.
Post a Comment