Saturday, February 28, 2009

No pugger!

We decided to take the pacifier away from Addison last night. We weren't sure how it would go since she sleeps so well with it. But she doesn't get it any other time and she naps at daycare without it (she does get it for naps at home). We put her to bed with it since she was too wound up to just go to bed. I took it way once she was sleeping. She woke up crying around 11 and I got all setup to spend the night on the floor...pillow and blanket. She cried pretty hard for about 5 minutes then just snapped out of it and relaxed. I held her for a few more minutes then laid her in her bed. Waited until she was asleep then I went back to my bed. Didn't hear from her the rest of the night!!! She woke up the usual time in the usual way...6:15 banging on her door, but not crying for her 'pug'. Let's hope today's nap and tonight go at least as well.

No comments: