Saturday, April 04, 2009

We couldn't believe it...

We went out to dinner tonight (my parents are in town) at an Italian restaurant. We got a salad and an appetizer to start. Payton was happy with the bread to start, but Addison wasn't thrilled about it. She was much more interested in our appetizer, fried calamari. She kept saying "bite! bite!". I looked at Brian and said "Should I give her some?" He shrugged his shoulders and said "Try it." I think we were both thinking that it would immediately be spit back out. She is a great eater, but calamari? Well, she LOVED it! We were all in shock of that one. She kept asking for more until it was all gone. Give her a cookie and she refuses it, give her fried "squid" and she will gobble it up. Go figure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jillian is the same way! The girl would rather eat a salad at a restaurant than chicken nuggets!

Anonymous said...

MMMMM, love me some fried squid!

Anonymous said...

That's my girl...she is something else that little blondie....

Nicole