The girls had a ton of fun trying all sorts of different things. This year was the first time was attempted getting them on the tube and they loved it! They love floating around in the water so much that one morning the four of us just floated out on an inflatable island and soaked up the sun! It was a great vacation for all of us. Brian and I even got away one night to go out to dinner and see the new Harry Potter movie. Although the theater we went to was a disappointment. The movie itself was great, but the theater we remember going to in high school is SO run down. I don't think we will be going there again! Brian had bought a remote controlled boat before we left, and he got a lot of use out of it! The girls really enjoyed it too, especially Addie. The way back we decided to stop at Amy and Mark's to visit for a couple of hours, and of course about 5 minutes from their house (it is about half way into our drive) Addie got car sick. Yuck! So after about 10 minutes on the side of the road we were off again, and thankfully she didn't repeat that the rest of our drive. We got back home aobut 12:30 am. It always is nice to be home!
Brian and I also visited my cousin who works at the local Chevy dealer... long story short we are getting a 2009 Chevy Traverse delivered to us next week. More on that to come!
Addison's first fish! My dad put the worm on and as soon as it hit the water Addison got a bite and pulled it right in. That little Barbie fishing pole was put to good use!
Payton LOVED the tube. She made Addie go first, but as soon as she got on and started going she kept yelling "FASTER! FASTER!"
Brian and Addie getting ready to take off in the tube!
The girls feeding the
5 comments:
So did the "fish" really sleep on the shore? ;) cute pictures, as always!
I'm glad to hear you had such a nice time and I can't wait until we reach the stage where the kids can sleep in the same room! I have to tell you, I skimmed the entire post at first looking for the part where one of the girls got car sick. That always happens to you guys! LOL
sounds like you guys had a great time. Wish we were there again. So what car are you replacing?
The fish are back sleeping in the water where they belong!
Ha Ha! Guess I need a little more sleep!
And Sarah, we are replacing the Blazer!
Post a Comment