It started out like this:
and turned out like this:
Well, maybe it started and ended somewhere in between.
Anyway, it is much improved. We looked at several options but decided on the ClosetMaid wire solution. It was easily customizable to our needs and way cheaper than some of the other designs. My parents used something similar in their closet and it recently pulled out of the wall and fell down! So, I had a couple of restless nights dreaming that our closet was coming down. But I have it secured to a few studs so we should be alright.


3 comments:
Too funny Brian! That second closet is bigger than my bedroom!
As If....Tina would have her closet looking like picture #1.
I guess I know who can help us get our's back in order. And sorry about your sleepless nights.
MOM
The one you helped me put in our closet here is still firmly attached to the wall 7 years later. In fact I just put in my 4th closet maid system the other day in Sean's room while David was at work.
Post a Comment