Well, a lot of you know this, but the Stewards are moving to Appleton, Wisconsin! Brian can post about his new job opportunity... basically out of the blue Brian got a call from a company in Wisconsin that he has been looking at for YEARS. They had a new job opening they thought he would be good for. A week later he had a job offer and we decided to take it. We will be MINUTES from both my sisters and their families!! And only a few hours (3 1/2 instead of 8) from our parents. We are really excited, but it is bittersweet for me especially. I have some really good friends here that I will be sad to leave behind... But it will be awesome for our girls to grow up with their cousins! The next few months are going to be crazy with Brian commuting back to MN on weekends. I will stay here with the girls and work. My mom graciously offered to come stay with me as long as it takes to sell our house here. Say a prayer that it won't take too long!
6 comments:
Congrats!! How cool for you all - being close to family will be so great.
So excited for you guys!!!
Tina, I am so excited for you! I know it will be hard to leave your friends there, but you will make friends quickly. Selfishly, it will be nice to have another one of my favorite girls in Appleton. When Katie has the baby I plan to come and stay for several days when she in on maternity leave. I will hope you have sold your house by then! Congrats again!
OH Brian I am excited for you too..I didn't mean to leave you off!
Congrats! That is excellent news!!!
Congratulations, guys! I will keep my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly!
Post a Comment