So we have just moved to WI and of course I worry over everything. Especially the girls. Earlier today Payton was sad about her friends back in MN. So off we went to my sister Nicole's (it literally took us 3 minutes to walk there from our apartment) and they were off in the yard playing. When we got home this was our conversation...
Payton: "Mumma? Do you know what I want to be?"
Me: "No, Payton. What do you want to be?" she is always talking about what she is going to do when she is a "grown up"
Payton: "I want to be me! And that is what I am!"
Love that girl.... She finished it by giving me "the biggest kiss you have ever had!"
The Cave
8 years ago
2 comments:
That is so sweet!! Great story to share! And you can cool down on the worrying now too - they will adjust just fine and this was a great time to move right before K - Payt will be new just like all the other kids. :)
I am trying hard to not worry too much! She is going to go to summer school in June for 4 weeks so that will be good for her!
Post a Comment