Monday, January 03, 2011

5 Favorite Things

So apparently I am a creature of habit. Here are 5 things that have really been making me happy lately:) Other than my family, friends and kids that is!

1. My Kindle! It has been attached to me since Brian gave it to me for Christmas. And I don't see that changing any time soon.
2. Pandora internet radio. I listen to it every day, and it was especially great during the holidays. I set up a station for the girls and they now love it too.
3. Aqua fresh Isoactive foaming toothpaste. The bottle may get messy, but I love it:)
4. Soap.com - I have been using them for a couple of months. SO easy to order all my stuff online when I am thinking about it. I usually forget to write it down until we are totally out of some things. And how can you beat the online coupons and 2 day (free) delivery?
5. My UGG boots. Got them from my friends in MN when we moved and never got to wear them until this year. I wear them every day and LOVE them:)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Lucky! I'd love a Kindle. :)

Tina said...

I have been wanting one for quite a while. I have a few friends in my old book club in MN that have them. And they just loved it as well. I know you are an avid reader just as much as I am Lisa! I plan to make good use of it:)

Lisa said...

I would, too. :) Enjoy it!