Addison was playing on the computer today, and Brian was walking into the office when he said "Why is there pieces of hair on the floor?!" It only took one glance and we knew the culprit... the hair was blond. I looked at Addison as said "Did you cut your hair?" She said "NO!" The black chair she was sitting on I then noticed was FULL of her beautiful blond hair. Sigh... I didn't know what to say to her. Thank goodness Brian was here because I probably would have lost it if he wasn't. She confessed to him that she did cut her hair and showed us where. On the landing of the steps leading down to the basement, where there were literally chunks of hair sitting there (they were several inches long). I then had her stand still so I could get a look at her. Thanks goodness the pieces she cut were underneath and you can't notice them unless you are looking hard. I brush the remnants of her haircut out, and I felt very relieved that she hadn't don't a lot of damage. We were heading to the salon this week anyway... I had delusions that were would make it though their childhood without haircuts with the craft scissors, but Addie had different plans!
The Cave
8 years ago
1 comment:
Oh, how sad! I've been very lucky that none of my girls have cut their hair, but I know lots of kids who have!
Post a Comment