Monday, January 09, 2012

the girls vocabulary...

I have been meaning to post this for quite some time, mainly so that we can not forget some of the super cute things that the girls say...

Payton no longer changes letters in words, or says things just a bit off. But some of our favorites of hers over the last couple of years have been:

Restaurnant instead of restaurant (this one she only recently has started to say correctly:))
spinnamon instead of cinnamon
lellow instead of yellow
strawberrty instead of strawberry

Addie is continually a hoot to listen too. She will talk to anyone that will listen, including all her toys:) When she gets home from school she will literally talk your ear off. And she is usually talking so fast we only catch some of the story. Some of her cute remarks:

lellow instead of yellow (this is still in play most of the time:))
She calls big sister Payden (to which Payton usually replies "It's PAY-T-ON!" ) Her old name for big sister was Pay-Pee, but she has upgraded.
chocolick instead of chocolate (we love this one. She has never once said it correctly, and we don't mind a bit)
And our favorite is how she seems to always exchange a B for the V in most words. Auntie Val is "auntie Bal" and of course if she is doing something she shouldn't and we call her out on it she will walk right up to you and say "Mom, I just wanted to tell you I LUB you. And give you a kiss and a hug." She knows how to work it:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two of Brian's that I remember...Hos-bis-bis-bo(for PeptoBismol)
Itchie Boobie Bible Camp(for Gitchie Gumee Bible Camp. Too bad we didn't write more of them down.
Betty

Tina said...

Betty, I am seriously laughing out loud! HA HA!

Tina said...

How about Lake Panty hose?

Anonymous said...

Oops, see I forgot about that one. That was for Lake Fanny Hooe.
Betty