Well, Payton's gummy grin is no more! She is popping her first tooth! I thought I would be sad when it happened because she will never go back! But I am looking forward to seeing that little tooth! She doesn't seem to mind one bit either. Thank goodness! She actually has been napping more lately since she started to crawl. It is a lot of work crawling around apparently.
Other news is that we are anxiously awaiting news of my sister Nicole's new baby. She is having a scheduled C-section as we speak! I'll probably be back later with all the stats and the name! They too have been keeping it under wraps!
The Cave
9 years ago
1 comment:
Oh, this is fun! It really makes it seem like you aren't so far away. I really hope you will be in Minnesota soon. It's nice here. :-)
Post a Comment