I received an official offer from the company in MN! Everything looks good, so now all we have to do is figure out how to get there. They want me to start August 1, which doesn't leave much time to get the house ready to sell and get our stuff ready to move. I'm meeting with a real estate agent this afternoon to see if we can get our house on the market before we leave for vacation on Monday. If the house is able to be shown while were away then I won't be as worried about things. I hope it doesn't take too long to sell. So, it looks like July is the last month we'll be living in Massachusetts. We'll be sure to keep everyone posted on how everything is progressing.
6 comments:
That's great!! Congratulations!
congrats! welcome to MN!
We'll be heading back east in August, so maybe we'll be your first visitors!
I'm not sure we're on the way, but we won't be too far from I-90. If you stop and see Rodge in Rapid City, then we would be a straight shot from there.
Congratulations!!! You'll be a lot closer to everyone now! Looking forward to seeing you guys on Wednesday...
Congrats on the position! What part of the twin cities? I was about 5 hrs away from moving to Minnetonka for a job. Nice area...
Post a Comment