The movers delivered our stuff yesterday while I was at work, so Tina got to deal with the whole thing. It sounds like the unloading went pretty well. The guys were nice and did a good job. Now we have a house full of boxes and not really sure where anything is. We get to start the long process of unpacking this weekend. The kitchen will probably take the longest because of all the dishes, etc., and we have to find the right place for everything. Fortunately we have more cupboard space now than before, so it shouldn't be too difficult.
Our appliances were delivered yesterday too, but not without some stressful situations for Tina. They went to put the stove into its spot, and it didn't fit! It was hitting the cabinet so it wouldn't slide in. Then they tried the refrigerator and the same thing! It was only a little bit off, but it wouldn't go in. I called the builder and he looked at it in the afternoon and said that it was a pretty easy fix, so by the time I got off from work and finished packing up our stuff from our temporary housing, it was done. The appliances look good and hopefully we'll get some boxes cleared out of the kitchen soon so we can actually use them!
The Cave
8 years ago
3 comments:
Glad to hear that you made it! So where are the photos? I want to see the boxes and new appliances!
Sounds like Teen had a lot of fun! At least you didn't have the mover's we had in Albany - one guy had to borrow my phone to call his parole officer...
as much as I want to get a house, I'm NOT looking forward to dealing with any of that stuff! (which won't be a problem any time soon, as we're not close to getting a house!)
Post a Comment