Thursday, March 16, 2006

More snow...

We are currently getting our second snow storm of the week (it isn't too much snow, about 8 inches for each storm). Last week we were in the 40s-50s daily. On friday I pulled into our driveway are realized that we had no snow in our yard. The kids in town must love no school for 2 days in the same week! Lucky for me my 2 days off this week happened to be on the same days as the snow. We get a lot of drifts here in MN with that wind. BRRRR.

I am happy to report that the Stewards (all 3 of us!!) are finally healthy! It has been a couple of months since all 3 of us were without a cough, sniffles, sore throat..... I shoud knock on wood! Brian and I are on vacation in a little over a week!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sure, snow is pretty when it's falling and the light shines on it, and it's fun for the kids to play in, but I don't miss it one bit!! I think I'm going to have to live somewhere warm for the rest of my life... Funny, since I was born and raised (mostly) in Michigan, where snow is no big deal!