Friday, March 10, 2006

Quiz we stole from Lisa!

This was cool Lisa so we are giving it a go:)

Tina:
4 Jobs I've had:
1. Registered nurse (Lowell General Hospital, District One Hospital, Owatonna Clinic)
2. Lab Tech- Saints Memorial
3. JC Penney sales associate
4. Tilden Mine summer student employee

Brian:
1. Quality Assurance Engineer
2. Electrical Design Engineer
3. Co-op, IBM
4. Golf Course Ground's Keeper

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping (my favorite too Lisa!!)
2. Never Been Kissed
3. Old School
4. Harry Potters
1. Old School
2. Matrix
3. Die Hard
4. Office Space

4 Books I can read over and over:
1. Harry Potter series
2. Anything by Judith McNaught
3. Pride and Prejiduce
4. Anything by Mary Balogh
1. Read...what's that???

4 Places I've lived:
1. Owatonna, MN
2. Dracut, MA
3. Lowell, MA
4. Sunderland, MA
1. Same as Tina

4 Places I Want to Live:
1. Appleton, WI
2. Really anywhere in the Midwest, oh wait a minute we are already there!!!
3.
4.
1. Anywhere Tina is! :o

4 TV shows I love:
1. According to Jim
2. Survivor
3. Two and a Half Men
4. Lost
1. Good Eats
2. Mythbusters
3. Lost
4. This Old House

4 Highly Regarded TV shows I've never watched a minute of:
1. Sopranos
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. NCIS
4. Without a Trace
1. American Idol (proud not to have seen this!!!)
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Without a Trace
4. Skating With Celebrities

4 Places I've Vacationed:
1. Las Vegas
2. Orlando
3. Jamaica (and we are going back in a few weeks:))
4. England with my orchestra in high school
1. Las Vegas
2. Orlando
3. Jamaica
4. Washington DC

4 Places I Wish I Could Vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. Australia
4. Spain
1. House boat on Lake Mead
2. Yosemite
3. Austria
4. Anywhere Tina is! :o

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Mexican, NO BEANS
2. Pancakes
3. Brownie, rice krispie treats
4. Pizza
1. Mexican, lots of beans!
2. Pizza
3. Chili
4. Steak

4 Sites I Visit Daily:
1. Friends' blogs
2. yahoo.com for email
3. target.com
4. Pottery Barn Kids
1. blogs
2. Mining Journal
3. Detroit Freepress, Lions
4. yahoo

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. on vacation anywhere!
2. at the hair salon getting my hair done (it is so long! I am going in the morning!)
3.
4.
1. at the dentist
2. getting a prostate exam
3. getting a colonoscopy
4. at the dentist while getting a prostate exam followed by a colonoscopy!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

You guys are so cute!! :) I love how Brian says "Anywhere Tina is." Ahhh...

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lisa said...

Sorry, that last one is from me, too. Didn't want a repeat...

Tina said...

Well Lisa, when Brian wrote that he was laughing... although deep down her really means it! At least I think so?!

Dave said...

Brian-I though for SURE you'd have 'Hudson Hawk' as one of your movies!!!