We had such a good weekend I am SO sad that the week is starting again! We were able to spend a lot of time outside, Payton did NOT want to come in last night! She climbed into her stroller and would not get out. Two rounds around the neighborhood and a little whining and we got her out! It is nice to be outside and see all the neighbors out and about. Everyone was mowing their grass and playing with the kids. It was great! We went up to the cities to see Jeannine and my good friend Katie who came up for the weekend. Payton had a ball playing with Jeannine. It was nice for Payton to finally meet Katie!
Well our weekend ended sort of strangely last night. Payton has had a runny nose for the past few days. And a little cough, of course. It seems like it may be an allergy thing. Then last night she started to cry around 1am. She wouldn't settle down so I went in there and she seemed fine until the vomitting started! So needless to say that Mom was up for hours. Even after she finally settled down I was so wide awake it is tough to get back to sleep. This morning she is doing great. Who knows... this kid is always sick! That is my only negative thing about daycare! I guess it is now or when she starts school right!?
The Cave
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment