

We can't believe that Addison has been with us for 5 weeks already! Time sure does fly with two little sweeties in the house! Addison has been doing so well. Her nights have been going pretty well still and she is consistent about the times she needs to eat which is nice. I have gotten into the habit of rocking her for about 5 minutes after she eats and she goes right back down. The frustrating thing right now is that she is a spitter. EVERY time she burps during/after she eats she spits. And I mean projectile! It isn't a lot of volume, it just goes a long way! Last night I had just finished feeding her and had her up on my shoulder to burp her and I had to yell for Brian to come and help. It was not only on both of us, but on the couch cushion and it actually had pooled under the cushion as well. I am not sure what to do to help her out with this. We aren't worried about it, it is just frustrating... a couple of nights ago I had to change her swaddle blanket 4 times. She isn't too concerned thankfully. She is a pretty happy baby. She will just look around and kick for a long time during the day, and if she is in your lap looking up at you it is just too sweet!
Payton is just hilarious lately! Some of the things that she says are just too funny! Brian's mom was here last week (I have to share this story Betty:)) and every time we went anywhere one of us had to squeeze into the backseat inbetween Addison and Payton's car seats. There is plenty of room once you are in there, it is the climbing over the seats that is tricky. We were all getting into the car, Betty in the back this time, and Payton says "Grammy fits Momma!" We all had a really good laugh over that one! Bedtime is getting a little easier, but not as easy as before we had Addison. When it is time for bed she will say "But I'm awake!" And as you can see from the photo, Payton has taken to wanting to wear her bib again at dinner time. Funny girl!
4 comments:
Good stories! Olivia had a similar bedtime line, but it was "But I just woke up!" Addison looks like such a sweetheart - I can't wait to hold her in April!
Great pictures! That Gramma fits story is a good one. ;)
Aww, the girls are so cute!
I shared that story and many of the other Payton stories with everyone at work. She sure can make me laugh. The story wouldn't have been so funny if granny DIDN't fit!
Post a Comment