Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Back to work...


Yesterday was my first day back at work. Addison also turned 11 weeks yesterday. Her first day at daycare went pretty well. I went to nurse her during my lunch break, and I didn't want to leave! Unfortunatly I had a Board meeting after work (I am on board of directors at their daycare) and Brian had to pick them up as well as drop them off yesterday. Payton's teacher brought her over to the infant room to see Addison, which she loved! Addison fell asleep in her bouncy seat around 7pm or so. She woke up at 9pm and I fed her. Then she fell right back to sleep in her crib. This is more than she usually sleeps in the evening, but she had a long day! Then she sleeps until 5AM!!!! That right, a 7 1/2 hour stretch or so! We went to bed around 10:30 so I slept over 6 hours STRAIGHT!!! I haven't done that since early in my pregnancy!!! Poor baby was SO tired! So much stimulation at daycare I guess!

I have been asking Payton for MONTHS every time I paint my nails if she wants me to paint her toes. She always says no. Then I brought out the blue nail polish. As you can see, she wanted "blue toes" then! I love little girls:)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

little toes are so cute!