Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Busy Busy Busy



Addison was baptized this weekend. She slept through the entire service. Once I get photos off of everyone's camera I will post some! We had a house full, and Payton LOVED it! It was great to see everyone. Brian (with the help of our dad's and Jason) got most of the swing set up. Well, the part that Payton likes best, the swings. She is BEGGING all the time to go out on the swings. As we are pulling into the driveway she yells " I can't see it yet!" followed by "there's the baby swing!". I know what we are going to be doing for a while. We need to get the slide on, and the clubhouse done. Then we can move out her sandbox and playground Steward is open for business! I am hoping that once it is totally done she won't need to swing the day away anymore:)
But we are glad that she likes it!

No comments: