It has only taken about 6 weeks, but I am finally done with Harry Potter! I decided to re-read book 6 (glad I did, I must have read it too fast the first time... there was a lot that wasn't too familiar) before I read my book 7. 6 weeks later I have finished them both! I just don't have time to sit and read like I used too, obviously! Anyway I LOVED the final installment of Harry Potter and I would recommend the entire series to anyone. I must say that book 7 was the best of the entire series, followed by book 6 then book 3:)
Well, I talked to Payton's teacher this week and she said that she thinks that Payton is ready for "big girl" underwear. Brian calls it BGU. Anyway as a lot of you know we have repeatedly tried at home and BGU has not gone over well. She soaks through constantly and then fights us to even take them off. So when her teacher told me that I was shocked. She is dry all day at school, so off she went yesterday in her BGU with a bag full of extra undies and capri's/shorts. At lunch her teacher told me that she had been dry all day and didn't want to put a pull up on at nap time, they insisted she did of course. I was thrilled. She didn't make it through the day however. She had one accident, which was less than I expected actually.
Last night Payton was up crying several times that her feet hurt. This isn't unusual for her to tell us to rub her legs or feet. She has been having growing pains we think. But last night she was just hysterical about her feet. I was up with her twice before midnight. Then around 1:30 she came into our room crying that her feet hurt. I rubbed some lotion on them and while I tended to Addison, Brian rubbed Payton's little tootsies until she fell asleep. This morning Brian mentioned how long Payton was in the tub last night, and he thought that she was so upset because her feet probably felt dry. This has always bothered Brian himself is he takes a shower at night! If that is the case I say that he should be up with his little clone:) It was just ridiculous last night! She didn't get up after the lotion though...
The Cave
8 years ago
2 comments:
I can't believe it took you that long!! I read book 7 in two days - but of course that was before kids - now I don't know when it would fit in and Ian isn't even home yet!
Well, it certainly wasn't because I didn't want to read it every waking moment! But what can you do!? More important to be with my girls. Funny huh, now everything will be "before Ian" for you! Love that!
Post a Comment