Friday, February 22, 2008

Pink???

Yes, pink. Tina said the blog needed a face lift so I decided that since I can't avoid pink in this house then that's the way it should go.

We went to the Zoo in St. Paul a few weeks ago and here's the scene: two pink strollers one with Addison in her pink snow suit, the other with Payton in her pink jacket and Tina in her pink jacket. Plus Payton's friend Ava in her pink jacket.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A PINK-PALOOSA...SURE WAKES YOU UP!!! WOW

Sarah said...

love the pink. Still no RSS feed?

Runner Chick Allison said...

Brian it shows you are in touch with your feminine side with all that pink!!

Brian said...

Added feed.

That wasn't an option when we started this thing.

Sarah said...

Thanks! but...your rss feed seems to come up as a "whole lot of pink" not Brian and Tina's blog so on my yahoo page you guys are just a whole lot of pink.

Sarah said...

Never mind, I see the new title is a whole lot of pink, I get it.
=)

Sonja said...

Whoa. PINK! :) I love the zoo visual.

Ronni said...

You're right not to fight it. We've got a whole lot of pink with just one girl!

Dave said...

yes . . . pink. welcome to the veritable h*** that is living with a bunch of girls . . . could be worse for you; you could have 4 daughters who love pink! (wait a sec - that sounds familiar - oh YEAH, it's MY LIFE!!!)