Thursday, February 28, 2008

Carried away...

So today Payton was playing on Playhousedisney.com, they have some fun games she likes to play, and I discovered some print and color pages. So Payton picked a couple and I printed them out for her to color. I thought, this is great, I bet the web is full of print and color sites. So I found an awesome one at www.kidscolorpages.com I did get carried away printing though. I swear our printer was sweating!I printed so many I am going to send some to school with Payton and Addison! They have a TON of cute pages!

1 comment:

Ronni said...

Tina, thanks so much for the encouraging comment you left on my blog! I'm glad to hear that the girls are doing well and Addison is finally healthy. 97th percentile for Addison! That is awesome! Payton better not get used to bossing her around. :)