Friday, March 07, 2008

Just in time...

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned to Brian that we should really lower Addison's mattress in her crib. It was still at the highest position. She really isn't pulling up, and she wasn't even getting from her back or belly to a sitting position yet. I did move move it down and not even a week later I walked into her room and there she sat. That's right... she got to a sitting position for the first time. Lucky timing. I have to pat myself on the back again today. I knew she was close to pulling herself up, which is really why I moved it down in the first place. Just now I tried to get her down for a nap, usually it isn't too difficult, and she just kept crying. I went in to investigate, and there she STOOD grinning at me!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Mothers know best!

Anonymous said...

OH great..that little kid will be jumping out of her crib by the time her auntie gets to babysit her for 3 days. That little stinker. Maybe auntie will let her sleep with her....

Nicole

Tina said...

NO you don't Auntie! Do you want me to tear all my hair out when I get her home:) She will be spoiled enough! She is really getting into this standing thing now!