Friday, March 28, 2008

Update on Addie

Addie is progressing. she slept much better last night and her cough has got a little better. She does still have little coughing fits, but they are getting farther and farther apart. She is still "rattling" at night. I can hear her from outside her bedroom door. Her nose is running constantly, and with the drool she leaves a wet trail wherever she goes. Needless to say I am going to spend today cleaning, while she is napping of course!

She is now pulling herself up on EVERYTHING. I moved her crib mattress down to the lowest position this morning...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear she's improving so quickly. Sometimes those coughs have a tendency to linger.
Hugs and kisses to the SWEETIES.

Runner Chick Allison said...

she must be feeling better if she's on the move:) Ian learned to roll over this week and I guess at daycare this morning had a heck of a time napping since he kept waking up from rolling from back to belly and getting stuck...

Brian said...

Addison still rolls around in the crib and gets stuck. She'll either have her head wedged in the corner or under her Fisher Price aquarium. Now that Tina lowered the crib she might not have trouble with the aquarium.