So our Addison decided enough of this only moving on my butt thing. She is pulling herself up a lot more, and now the fun rolling during diaper changes has started. She has started a little crawl too. She does usually do her scoot-hop thing most of the time, but it is amazing how physical she is now. Her poor little legs are always rubbing the floor when she is scooting and her skin is SO dry. I try to lotion her up a couple times a day, but it isn't really working.
I put out twin bed frame into Payton's room last week. She was nervous about her new bed being too high when we first brought the twin mattress and box spring into her room, so we just put them on the floor. It has been driving me crazy!! So her bed is up for now (we have to sand it down and paint it white still). It looks so nice in there. Finally the little girls room! We brought her to the store and had her pick out new sheets and comforter... I was leaning towards Hello Kitty, but she wanted Tinkerbell. It matches her room great, so we got it. She LOVES sleeping up in the bed with Tinkerbell. And finally I have under bed space again! I have a under the bed storage box that I put all her artwork from school in, but it has been taking up space in her closet. And Payton has finally realized that she can go to the bathroom on her own and not wait for us to come too. She just goes in there and climbs up. If we ask her if she needs help (she needs help with #2) she usually will say, "I don't need your help Mumma, I can do it by myself". And she has started to actually want to get herself dressed in the morning. BY HERSELF! Oh joy!!!!
The Cave
8 years ago
2 comments:
Such mixed emotions...Happy to see that the little sweeties are growing and gaining their independence, but sad to see the cuddly, snugly little girls growing up so fast
We feel the same way... although Brian keeps hoping that Addison will walk. I say "not so fast, I want my baby for a little longer!"
Post a Comment