Awww!! She looks so cute!! I've been contemplating cutting Jill's hair. What made you take the plunge?
Those tangles after bath were ridiculous! I still want to be able to put some pigtails in there. And for the first time she actually has a style;) We love it! She actually had been asking to get her hair cut short...
Love it - she'll look adorable with pigtails in that style too! :)
She looks adorable. Looks a lot older now. Funny with Brian and his beer in the background..that is hilarious...HA HANicole
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww!! She looks so cute!! I've been contemplating cutting Jill's hair. What made you take the plunge?
Those tangles after bath were ridiculous! I still want to be able to put some pigtails in there. And for the first time she actually has a style;) We love it! She actually had been asking to get her hair cut short...
Love it - she'll look adorable with pigtails in that style too! :)
She looks adorable. Looks a lot older now. Funny with Brian and his beer in the background..that is hilarious...HA HA
Nicole
Post a Comment