I started a new job this week. It is with a start-up company which was put together with people I used to work with. There are some risks of course, but the guys in charge have done this before and were pretty successful so I feel pretty good about the situation. In short, I'll be working on the same wireless broadband product I worked on a year ago. I think this will be a better fit than my previous job. Technically this will be the fourth company I've worked for in the past four years...all in the same building!!!
4 comments:
Congrats Brian! I'm glad to hear that it came through and hope you enjoy it a lot more!
Congrats Brian. I didn't even know that you took the job..this is how much I am in the loop..HA HA HA....
Nicole
Congrats Brian! That is great!
Jeannine
Good Luck!! Make some big bucks so you can come back to Vegas for a visit!
Post a Comment