Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 2



This week has brought us a foundation for our house. The top photo is taken from the back right corner of what will be our garage looking toward the "house". Brian had our builder add an extra 4 feet to the back of the garage, so of course he took a photo of that! The second is from the left side of the house.

We are still doing gymnastics and the girls really like it. It feels nice to do something that is "normal" for us. I think the girls are done with my being home all the time! ha ha They are as sassy as ever. Brian spent hours on Sunday washing, buffing, and waxing my sister Nicole's car after Addison decided to color chalk on it instead of the sidewalk. I was calling for her, asking what she was doing in the front yard. She replied "I am coloring auntie's car!" Yeah, lesson there is that sidewalk chalk CAN scratch paint! ARGH!

3 comments:

Amy said...

looking good! :)

Anonymous said...

OOPS !!! I just bought sidewalk chalk for the girls for this weekend. We'll have to clear the street.
Betty

Tina said...

Sounds like a good plan Betty! That was pretty annoying! Thank goodness it wasn't Jason's truck!