We have an 11 day vacation planned at the end of June that can't come soon enough. We're heading to Michigan to stay at Petticoat Lake at the "camp" my parent bought last year. We have lots of things planned so there will be a lot of running around, but I'm sure we will be able to enjoy the lake. Tina's sister Nicole will have had her third child by then, so we'll take the three hour drive to Appleton to see them. Friends of ours (Dave and Sarah) will fly out and join us for the last week. We plan on showing them the bustling metropolis of Marquette for the fireworks. We'll also take them to Mackinac Island and meet up with Amy, Olivia, and maybe Mark. Its still over three weeks away, but mind is already in vacation mode. I'm sure all of grandparents are going to go crazy over how much Payton has changed. She's becoming very mobile and will most likely be at a full crawl by then. We're about to get very busy!
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I think it's great that you've joined the ranks. I'm sure Dave will be thrilled to read your blog to see how things are going with you guys.
Hi to Tina and Payton. :) Payton sure is a little doll!
Grandparents are also looking forward to your vacation..bks
Post a Comment