This weekend is my first Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening shifts to work! Brian is going to be spending a lot of quality time with Payton:) I have not worked evenings since she has been born so it should be interesting. Unfortunately for Daddy she is in her best moods during the day! She of course has a stuffy nose constantly these days, love daycare!! So she has been waking up a few times each night when she wants to suck her thumb and she is so stuffy it is tough to do! Poor thing! Thank goodness she seems to only want to suck her thumb at night!
Oh, the interview went well. Hopefully I will hear something soon. It is a great job, but who knows what they think about my qualifications. They were totally not giving any indications last night! But fortunately I do have a job now that I am constantly learning new things and I will hopefully only become more comfortable there. And you can't beat the daycare thing, only 1 1/2 days every 2 weeks. We'll see what happens with this new job though. It would be fantastic...
The Cave
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment