I took Payton for her 1 year well baby appointment today. Turns out her right ear has an infection. Not sure if it is new, or if the infection last month never completly went away. She has been fussy at night lately which isn't like her, but other than that she seems to be fine. So I guess it was a good thing she had her appointment today. She is starting Augmentin today. Hopefully this will kick it! She grew an inch since September! She is 29 1/2 inches long which is 60% for height. She is 22 pounds and 2 ounces, which is 70% for weight. She had a couple of shots, screamed her head off, had some blood taken, screamed some more, and had some wax removed from her right ear so her doctor could see better and of course... more screaming. So all in all it was a tough morning for the little sweetie! And the best part of the morning was when her doctor told us NO MORE FORMULA NEEDED!!! I am thrilled! She has been getting mostly whole milk, but to have her doctor say that was great for me anyway! The sippy cup bottle thing is still a struggle, but we are going to do some tough love with that one! By the time she goes for her 15 month appointment there will be no more bottles!
Oh, I bought Payton her very own toothbrush today! I am sure she will be so happy to use it! Ha Ha!
We are one our way to Negaunee for Thanksgiving for the first time in 8 years on Wednesday. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
The Cave
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment