Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Can't wait for Daddy to get home!

Well, Brian has been in South Dakota for work since Sunday. We were doing great here until last night... Payton woke up around 3:30am crying and after a couple of minutes I knew she wasn't going to stop so I went into her room, and the poor thing was sick! At first I thought she was just yawning... several hours later and a clothes change for her and mama she seems to be doing a little better. I think it really freaked her out to throw up. That poor baby. Last Friday when I picked her up for daycare they had told me that a couple of the babies were home sick that day with vomiting and diarrhea. We just have the vomiting so far... She has not really eaten anything today, I feel bad about that. But we we tried just a cracker and water/juice and out it came again. She isn't interested which makes it easier. Brian will be back this afternoon, thank goodness! Mama is pooped! And I'm sure our little sweetie will perk right up when he gets home!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Poor Payton! I hope she feels better soon.