Friday, March 10, 2006

Interstate

I watched a show on the History Channel the other day about the interstate highway system (its the 50th anniversary don't ya know) and it got me thinking: who do we know that doesn't live within 20 minutes of an interstate? Of course you have to rule out everybody in the UP that we know. But since leaving the UP, I haven't lived further than 20 minutes from an interstate (I'm including metropolitan loops such as I-495). And I've lived in six different residences in that time. Tina's sister in Appleton is proabably more than 20 min, but not much more than 30. Scott might be just far enough north of Duluth to be outside of 20 min too. So, if you live far from an interstate, tell us about life on the "back roads".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian- I was watching that show the other night too!