We have been busy around here! My sister Nicole came out with her 2 youngest kids for a long weekend. We had a great time. Although next time I think Brian my consider going to see Nicole's husband Jason and get away from us ladies! He did have our 8 month old nephew here, but it just wasn't the same:)
Payton is keeping us on our toes around here. She is really into the tantrum thing when we are in public. She starts out awesome, but when she is ready to leave she is just DONE! Just love those screaming kids with parents wrestling with them as they throw themselves on the ground don't ya! ha ha... She really isn't bad, just a couple of times she has been just awful. Gotta love toddlers!
Work has been just wonderful for me! I love the new job! I can't remember a job that I have actually enjoyed going to until I starting working with Oncology. Giving chemo isn't easy, but it is SO rewarding! It helps that I really enjoy my co-workers.
Brian is always busy at work which is probably why he hasn't blogged in a while, but he is doing great. He and Payton are getting over ANOTHER cold! This one was pretty bad for both of them. I never got it though, knock on wood!
Sorry again we haven't been writing lately... We do enjoy reading everyone elses though!
The Cave
8 years ago
2 comments:
Julianna LOVES throwing tantrums. She always falls backwards (I don't know why...), and then ends up hitting her head. Then she starts screaming even louder!
Gotta love tantrums!!! Payton is more into throwing herself down and thrashing. And lately she has started to straighten her arms over her head when you try to pick her up under her arms. They are clever aren't they?! Julianna sounds like she is super smart! Try to fake an injury:)
Post a Comment