Remeber them? They had songs like "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" and "Particle Man". Well, the other day, Payton was watching one of her favorite cartoons, Higglytown Heroes, when I noticed on the credits that They Might Be Giants does the theme song. Its a little better than the usual cartoon song and once I made the connection it sure sounds like them.
6 comments:
FYI...They Might Be Giants has made several children's albums.."NO", "BED, Bed, Bed"(also a book) and "HERE COMES THE ABC".
Yes....Here Comes the ABCs rocks! There's a DVD version that the boys love. The Q-U song gets put on repeat a LOT. ;) They also sing the theme for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show that's on at 9:00am on the weekends.
The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song is easy to get stuck in your head. Once those songs get in your head its hard to get them out! Oh crap...now I'll be singing it the rest of the day!!!
Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dooooooooog! :) Our friend Kyle is over here quite frequently and he totally gets sucked into those shows. He says he can't wait to see what's the mystery Mousekatool. We are losers. Do you have We Are the Laurie Berkner Band? It's addicting. Annoying and very addicting.
That tune is so addicting, but I find myself singing that stupid little einstein theme song! Drives Brian nuts!!!! I think we may be officially losers:)
Emma and Julianna LOVE the "Little Einsteins" theme song! We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship....
Post a Comment