Tuesday, May 30, 2006

What a cutie!

Well our little Payton is just too cute with the talking! You swear she is just having this deep conversation with you and I can only understand bits and pieces :) Her big thing now is sit down "it tow", "poopie" for you know what, and "bankie" for her favorite fleece blanket. Of course she says "daddy" all the time and Mama only when she is upset... figures! We actually got her to use her pink fleece blanket last week. For all of you that have seen Payton with her blue or yellow blanket understand what a HUGE thing that was for us! I finally have a backup "bankie" at home! Her yellow one is usually at daycare unless it is home to be washed. She has actually stared into our washing machine and cried when she sees those blankets in there! She is so silly. We brought her to get her photos taken on Saturday. She smiled only once and I was so upset that we drove to Rochester for these photos and she wasn't cooperating, but let me tell you that they took some beautiful shots! I couldn't believe that she was able to get such cute photos. We payed a bundle for them, but they are worth it! When we get them I will post a couple. We also picked up Payton a new sandbox. Our patio will be ready for it by the weekend. Can't wait for her to try it out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt's the same way... he can say "Dad" like an old pro, but do you think he says "Mom" or even "Mama??" Nooo... ;-)