Friday, June 06, 2008

Desktop

Sonja came up with posting her desktop, so i thought i would do the same. I realized looking at some of the things on it that they are kinda funny. Here's my work desktop. I'll have to explain some of the icons in detail...




I know the background is boring. I got a new computer in Februrary and just never changed it. I used to have a great picture of the clear blue sky and palm trees from our Jamaica vacation a few years ago.

Relex_Anal... an unfortunate truncation. It should be Relex_Analysis.

Yes, I have a "Stuff" folder.

I don't use iTunes as much as I used to. My phone (Motorola Razr V3i) has iTunes on it so I use it to sync my music. I used to watch podcasts but not much time for it lately.

2007_US.pdf is our benefits book. I keep it handy because the insurance keeps trying to screw me so I have to reference it A LOT!

Att139514...these are pictures I put up at the beginning of a meeting while waiting for people to show up. See below... I suppose I could get rid of them now...I especially like the candy one.


















IMG_0666.JPG is another interesting picture. We have a WiMAX device that connects to the USB port. It is a little bigger than a USB memory stick and has bigger "shoulders" so its a tight fit into some slots. It also has an adapter which allows it to fit into these tight slots. This is a picture of the box it came in. We got quite the laugh on this. The thing is you hardly notice it when the device is in the box. See pic below....






1 comment:

Sonja said...

I like the box...nice. :) Hee, hee.

I have a Stuff folder too...lol. And a MyStuff. Stuff is work stuff that I don't ever plan on using again. MyStuff is personal crap that I really shouldn't have on my work computer anyhow. :)