
Well, I have had my Motorola Razr for 2 years so it was time for an upgrade. Not only do we want nothing in our house Motorola, but Verizon has incentives to upgrade. I have been hounding Brian that I wanted a phone that has a nice organizer/calendar so that I don't have to tote around my calendar and a pen. I tried to use my razr for this, but it just stunk so I really wanted a phone that did that better. First we looked into the Blackberry, but I didn't want the web importing and emails coming to my phone constantly and I could not renew my contract without that. So scrach the cute Blackberry pearl, in pink... Anyway we settled on the Palm Centro. The only bad thing is that I could not get it in my color (it only came in a midnight blue), so we will have to get a case for it. It came today and I am anxiously awaiting Brian to come home and activate it for me... I am good once it us up and running, but that is his thing. I did add a bunch of appointments into that awesome calendar today though! Sadly I have got into texting, so that qwerty keyboard is going to come in handy!
2 comments:
Have fun! :) I played with my BlackBerry all day yesterday. LOL. I'm a bit of a texting junky...I don't think I talk on my phone hardly at all. That's probably a bad thing though...
I was at work today taking everyone's picture to add to their numbers... Brian and I had a lot of fun last night setting everything up.
Post a Comment