Most of the people that know me know that I am an avid reader... I have recently (the last 8 months or so) joined a book club here in town and have been reading even more. I love my book club, not only because it is a fun group, but it is SO nice to read a book that I may not have read if it wasn't the book of the month. So when I noticed the Goodreads.com link on Kelly's blog I looked into it. So after encouragement from Kell, she describes it as "facebook for avid readers" I decide to sign up. Hopefully that wasn't a mistake. It looks like it is going to be truly addicting:) All you readers out there should check it out!
6 comments:
I've been on Goodreads for over a year now. Love it! Would you mind giving me your email address so I can add you as a friend?
You bet I will... That is so funny! I should have searched for you!
Never mind. I found you!!
Yay! You're going to love it. :)
I'd try it if I only had time to read these days between Ian and trying to work at home its been tough!
I hear that Allison! My reading time usually happens once the girls are sleeping for the night.
Post a Comment