We were just eating lunch and I heard Payton say "Oh, baby did you fall asleep?" I look over at the counter (our girls eat most meals sitting at the island in our kitchen) and Addison is fast asleep sitting on her stool! She was gripping her fork all she was good for, I had to pry her little hand off it and get her to bed! Guess we played outside enough today to exhaust her!
2 comments:
It must be the weather. Ian fell asleep at the table Friday. It was not too late, but he had been outside a lot. We actually took photos because we thought it looked so funny. I tried to carry Ian to bed, but he woke up and just wanted to finish eating. He denied falling asleep! too funny.
That is funny! I look forward to seeing those photos! I grabbed the camera first and snapped a photo. She didn't wake up when I carried her to her room, she actually took a pretty good nap!
Post a Comment