Monday, May 03, 2010

Did I forget to mention???

I have a new job! I have been interviewing at Appleton Medical Center for the last 3 weeks of so. And they called to offer me the job last week. I will be working "stand-by" on an in-patient oncology unit. Stand-by basically means that I have to work at least one 8-12 hour shift per week, but I can pick up from there at my convenience. I will be working mainly on oncology, but I have the choice to float if I want more hours. I am REALLY excited about this job too because it will be great experience for me. I have done out-patient oncology for 4 years or so and loved it, but in-patient is a new set of challenges. AMC also has a cancer center on site as well and it is the place to be for oncology in the city. I start next week with 2 weeks of orientation classes and shadowing. This means that our girls are back to daycare. They are really excited to go! They miss playing with other kids. It is going to be really nice for all of us.

2 comments:

Runner Chick Allison said...

That is great Tina! New jobs are so exciting. Congrats!

Mama Bucks said...

AMC is where Braeden was born. Yeah, Tina!