I was at work/orientation every day this past week, and the girls were at their new school. They have adjusted just fine, and each morning they are happy to go. We really like their teachers, so that is a big relief to me as well!
Payton had "Kindergarten Preview" classes this week. She was at the elementary school that she will have to attend 2 days this week. They spent a couple hours there each day getting tour of the school, library, playgrounds, cafeteria (it is all day kindergarten) and they got to take a bus ride as well. Payton was a little chatterbox last night telling us all she did this week! Apparently the bus ride took them through our new neighborhood, so Payton told everyone where our house is. She was VERY excited about that bus ride! She is going to love going to kindergarten in the fall!
Work is going really well. My new hospital is part of a pretty big organization that includes 4 hospitals and several clinics. So I have been to a lot of different places this week. I spent a full shift on my new unit, and I must say that I think I am going to just LOVE it! More details to come as I get more into the job!
The Cave
9 years ago
2 comments:
That all sounds so great!!! We need to chat soon!
Definitely!
Post a Comment