
Kitchen (Brian jokes that is looks like a shotgun went off in the kitchen with all the holes for outlets, lights, speakers.....)
Payton's Room
Addison's Room
Great Room
FoyerThis weekend we were surprised to find that the entire house was painted! It is hard to see in the photo, but it is a creamy taupe color. Initially we had asked if we could come in and paint the girls rooms, they picked their own colors. We were told that the painting would happen about 30 days prior to completion. WHAT!? We had thought that would put us at mid July. We got the go ahead last week to go and paint the rooms whenever we wanted. So Brian and I, with some help from my dad, went in and painted Payton's room (the 2 pinks) and Addison's room (pink and green). We brought the girls in and they were SO excited. It was nice to actually do something in there! The exterior is pretty much complete other than the front porch columns. Our site manager is on vacation, but next week when he gets back we will hear what our time frame is for completion.
5 comments:
I'm so glad Payton got her Pink room!!
So is she Heidi! That dark pink is BRIGHT!
Looks awesome Teen! I love the girls paint color!
We are closing 3 weeks early!!! The first week in August!
Things look great! I hope I get to see you next weekend for a few minutes at least. :-) Tell Addie Happy Birthday!
Jeannine
Post a Comment