Okay, so the week isn't officially over yet, but there has been a ton of work on the house this week! Our patio, sidewalk and drive are done. The hard surface flooring (wood and tile) is done, the doors are in, trim is going up around the windows, outlets, switches, can lighting, cabinets (kitchen and bathroom) is all started and/or complete. We talked with our builder today and it looks like we will be closing 3 weeks early. The first week of August. They asked if we wanted to close the week before that even, but we have a vacation planned. And Brian and I have A LOT to do when closing happens! Our belongings are in 3 different locations...
Brian and I accomplished the huge task of getting all our decorative lighting. We just have the carriage lights for the outside to get. And of course the ones we liked they did not have enough of (we need 4) so we are still thinking that one over. It is coming together fast now! If they don't lock the house up we will get photos soon and post the progress for everyone.
The Cave
8 years ago
2 comments:
Amazing! Well, if our plans with Mark's family fall through for the 7th/8th of August, we might be able to come help you move... I'll try to pin them down soon!
Also - Addie needs a new ticker - boy they are growing up too fast!
I know! I keep making it and asking Brian to change it, he is the admin of our blog, and he never gets around to it! I have made at least 3 of them!!!
We would LOVE the help if Mark's parents change their plans;)
Post a Comment