Well, Payton had another boo boo last night! We were all in her room and she was crawling over to Brian (who was sitting on her glider at the time) and she bumped her mouth on the wood frame. Of course she was screaming and then we saw blood! The poor little thing had really bumped herself good. Her upper gums right above her two front teeth were bleeding pretty good. After a night cold washcloth and some ice to suck on (we use a baby safe feeder for that!) she was as good as new. Then this morning when she woke up I noticed her upper lip is a little swollen and her gums are totally bruised! It looks painful, but she seems to be doing great. Just another injury to add to the long list I am sure she will have!! This is the first time she has actually bled. Poor baby!
1 comment:
It's so hard when your sweet little babies get hurt! I always feel terrible. Glad Payton is okay!
Post a Comment